The Natural Wellness Academy Online Comprehensive CBD/Cannabis Certification
Medical Marijuana is a fast-growing field, with a vast array of roles to play. Still in its infancy, Medical Marijuana and CBD (now legal in all 50 states) offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get into the industry on the ground floor, be a pioneer in the field and help other people (and their pets) improve their health. In fact, the legal marijuana market is projected to reach $37.3 billion in sales by 2024.
“Natural Wellness Acadamy’s Cannabis Coach Certification Program has been an amazing experience for me. Every module is laid out so well that you never feel overwhelmed and are truly able to integrate, learn and understand a wide vartiey of information that would normal feel “over our heads”. I have been in the cannabis industry for years but wanted to learn more scientific information, the history of cannabis and how to fully integrate my coaching practice to reach more than just my hometown. Dr. LJ is always quick to reply and provide support so you never feel alone and set up to succeed during the program and afterwards.” ~ Juliane Nowe, founder of LadyNowe.com and NWA Student
Course Preview: Listen to Teleconference on CBD with with Jennifer Silvestri, Program Mentor
A New Frontier in Medical Research
It’s a truly exciting time, with breakthrough treatments discovered virtually every day. Just 20 years ago, scientists discovered the Human Endocannabinoid System (ECS) that has a synergistic relationship with the more than 100 natural healing compounds found in cannabis. In fact, the human body has thousands of endocannabinoid receptors throughout the brain, organs, and nervous, immune, respiratory and digestive systems.
Researchers have already developed trailblazing cannabis therapies for pain management, cancer, gastrointestinal, arthritis, anxiety, appetite, diabetes, sleep disorders, PTSD and many, many other diseases and ailments and psychological issues. Many of these therapies are more effective than toxic pharmaceuticals, without the harmful side effects. Medical marijuana has even show efficacy treating opioid addiction.
Growing Demand for Trained Professionals
The Natural Wellness Academy Online Cannabis Coaching Programs teach you how to properly use and administer this truly dynamic, disease-fighting weapon.
Whether you want to create a lucrative professional career helping others improve their lives or would like to help you and your loved ones benefit from this miraculous plant, the Natural Wellness Academy Cannabis Coaching Programs provide cutting edge information, training and mentoring.
As a Cannabis Coaching student in either program, you’ll also receive a one-year subscription to the Natural Wellness Academy Cannabis Coaching Newsletter, filled with the latest news, discoveries, treatments and updates on this rapidly developing profession.
It’s an amazing chance to transform your life, and the lives of those around you. We are truly excited to spread the word of revolutionary healing therapies that can literally change people’s health, and lives for the better. There are so many opportunities!
We look forward to working with you on this transformational journey.
A Holistic, Practical Curriculum
Click the module title to expand more details.
Part I: Comprehensive Cannabis
- Uses of the cannabis plant throughout the ages
- Cannabis use in ancient cultures: China, Egypt, India
- Early American medical and pharmaceutical applications
- Demon Days: how cannabis and marijuana came to be vilified
- The Restoration: a slow process of funded research, medical recognition and ongoing legalization
- Hemp: Past, Present and Future Applications
- State Reference Guide: current legalities and pending litigation state-by-state
- Biology, chemistry, neurology, and physics of cannabis
- Chemical components of the cannabis plant
- Different strains of the cannabis plant
- Growing and harvesting techniques
- Interaction with other pharmaceutical and healing agents
- The Cannabis/Human Interface: The Endocannabinoid System
- How it works
- Overview of the specific conditions that are affected by the endocannabinoid system
- What current research is being done in the US (e.g. NIH, NSF)
- How cannabis is being used and researched in other nations
- What is CBD oil and how it differs from other forms of cannabis
- Understanding the basic chemistry and extraction process
- Importance of sourcing out pesticide- and mold-free strains
- Delivery methods (oils, vapes, cremes, etc.)
- The importance of introducing CBD for treatment for chronic inflammatory conditions (markers for disease and obesity in our culture)
- Pain management
- Reference manual for the most common uses of CBD and any recommended doses
- Some testimonials and case studies on CBD treatment
- Veterinary uses of CBD
- Neuroscience of THC
- Benefits and Effects of THC
- THC for Specific Conditions
- Terpenes, Terpenoids, Trichomes
- Smoking vs. vaporizing (i.e. some states do not even allow)
- Inhaling vs. consuming
- Cooking (marijuana-medicated foods)
- Infusions (oils, extracts, butter)
- Juicing Leaves
- Labeling requirements, consumption guidelines, dosages
- Usage for stress, anxiety, insomnia, and PTSD
- Dis-eases that have an emotional component (e.g. IBS, high blood pressure)
- Applications in Dis-ease (Crohn’s etc.)
- Cannabis vs. Cancer
- Cannabis & Geriatrics (dementia, Parkinson’s, etc.)