- Become familiar with the widespread use of hypnotic techniques in the fields of psychology, medicine, dentistry and alternative therapies.
- Demonstrate hypnotherapeutic principles and techniques to groups.
- Understand how to release emotional trauma and reframe the past.
- Learn advanced strategies for hypnotic exploration.
- Understand how to overcome phobias, fears, addictive patterns and anxiety.
- Develop an understanding of the dynamics behind behavior and personality.
- Explore a variety of fascinating theories and techniques to add to your “Tool Kit.”
- Experience a variety of Mindset Mastery methods for healing mind, body and spirit.
- Perform age and past life regressions to uncover the source of debilitating trauma and persistent self-limiting behaviors and attitudes.
- Practice-building skills
- The Intake Interview
- Parts Therapy (Voice Dialogue)
- Hypno-Potential: Age Regression for Uncovering and Treating Trauma
- Theories on Simultaneous Time, Collective Unconscious and Past Lives
- Past & Future Life Regression
- Ideomotor Signals & Muscle Testing
- Therapeutic Healing Modalities for Mind-Body-Spirit
- NLP and Hypnotic Techniques for building self-esteem, overcoming phobias, depression, anxiety and trauma
- Medical and Dental Hypnosis
- Hypnosis for Psychosomatic Disorders
Learning Objective: Students will read through the texts and resources and respond to a series of Learning Experiences (essay questions, self-tests, exercises and assignments) to provide a basic grasp of the hypnotherapy principles listed above. All assignments will be submitted via an online portal or email to the instructor for personalized review and constructive feedback. Students will have a chance to deepen their understanding of how this material applies to their own life or practice with a telephone Skype sessions with the instructor and supervised assignments.
In addition to a realization of the learning outcomes listed above, students will have the opportunity to certify in as a professional hypnotherapist by completion of this advanced program. Part I (50 hours course) focuses more on demystifying the science of hypnosis and acquainting the student with the valuable tools of accessing your own mind for activating more of your potential, preparing the student for applying these tools in order to assist others in behavioral modification and stress control. Part 2 (100 hours) expands the student’s repertoire through more advanced hypnotherapeutic techniques and prepares them to manage a clinical practice.
- Course Length: 150 hours (complete in 18 months)
- Includes a compulsory hands-on workshop to practice regression and review a variety of theories and techniques. Typically, you will travel to Tampa, or Dr. Rose may be in your area.
- Prerequisite: Basic hypnotherapy or equivalent
- Format: 8 Learning Experiences, Teleconferences, Webinars, Final Project
- Includes personal mentoring session with Dr. Rose via phone or Skype
- Unlock Your Mind and Be Free by Dr. Edgar Barnett
- Time Travel: The Do-It-Yourself Past Life Journey Handbook by Shelley Lessin Stockwell
- Parallel Lives: Exploring Your Quantum Selves (ebook) by LindaJoy Rose, Ph.D.
- And many other resources that will be emailed to you.