Clinical Hypnotherapists are trained to work with the deeper levels of the subconscious mind, delving into childhood traumas, generational trauma PTSD, phobia release, Parts Therapy and Past Life Regressions. While comparing and contrasting a wide variety of paradigms and procedures, you will also be trained in the original Hypno-Potential System, created by Dr. LJ Rose and internationally certified.
Students will first complete Essential Hypnotherapy Skills for training and earned certificate to start your professional hypnotherapy practice with basic hypnotherapy skills for working with clients to help instill positive habits or change negative ones, weight loss, smoking cessation, sports performance, stress release, confidence-building, etc.
While this entire course can be accessed online (via our platform, webinars, synchronous video classes, teleconferences, downloadable and outside resources), you can arrange to travel to and meet with Dr. L J Rose for a one-on-one training session in the Hypno-Potential regression method. You will have 18 months to complete this program, but you can finish both of the certifications in as little as 9 months.
54 continuing education credits earned for NBHWC (18 CEUs for the Essential Hypnotherapy Skills + 36 CEUs for Clinical Hypnotherapy) .
Preview: Dr. Rose’s Mind Diagram
- Become familiar with the widespread use of hypnotic techniques in the fields of psychology, medicine, dentistry and alternative therapies.
- Demonstrate hypnotherapeutic principles and techniques to groups.
- Understand how to release emotional trauma and reframe the past.
- Learn advanced strategies for hypnotic exploration.
- Understand how to overcome phobias, fears, addictive patterns and anxiety.
- Develop an understanding of the dynamics behind behavior and personality.
- Explore a variety of fascinating theories and techniques to add to your “Tool Kit.”
- Experience a variety of Mindset Mastery methods for healing mind, body and spirit.
- Perform age and past life regressions to uncover the source of debilitating trauma and persistent self-limiting behaviors and attitudes.
- Practice-building skills
- The Intake Interview
- Parts Therapy (Voice Dialogue)
- Hypno-Potential: Age Regression for Uncovering and Treating Trauma
- Theories on Simultaneous Time, Collective Unconscious and Past Lives
- Past & Future Life Regression
- Ideomotor Signals & Muscle Testing
- Therapeutic Healing Modalities for Mind-Body-Spirit
- NLP and Hypnotic Techniques for building self-esteem, overcoming phobias, depression, anxiety and trauma
- Medical and Dental Hypnosis
- Hypnosis for Psychosomatic Disorders