Medical Marijuana is a fast-growing field, with a vast array of roles to play. Still in its infancy, Medical Marijuana and CBD (now legal in all 50 states) offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get into the industry on the ground floor, be a pioneer in the field and help other people (and their pets) improve their health. In fact, the legal marijuana market is projected to reach $37.3 billion in sales by 2024.
“Natural Wellness Academy’s Medical Cannabis/CBD Guide Certification has been an amazing experience for me. Every module is laid out so well that you never feel overwhelmed and are truly able to integrate, learn and understand a wide vartiety of information that would normally feel ‘over our heads.’ I have been in the cannabis industry for years but wanted to learn more scientific information, the history of cannabis and how to fully integrate my coaching practice to reach more than just my hometown. Dr. LJ is always quick to reply and provide support so you never feel alone and set up to succeed during the program and afterwards.” ~ Juliane Nowe, founder of LadyNowe.com and NWA Student
ELIGIBLE FOR 24 NBHWC CE UNITS.
Course Preview: Listen to Teleconference on CBD with with Jennifer Silvestri, Program Mentor
Course Preview: Natural Wellness Academy presents Dr. Jordan Tishler
A New Frontier in Medical Research
It’s a truly exciting time, with breakthrough treatments discovered virtually every day. Just 20 years ago, scientists discovered the Human Endocannabinoid System (ECS) that has a synergistic relationship with the more than 100 natural healing compounds found in cannabis. In fact, the human body has thousands of endocannabinoid receptors throughout the brain, organs, and nervous, immune, respiratory and digestive systems.
Researchers have already developed trailblazing cannabis therapies for pain management, cancer, gastrointestinal, arthritis, anxiety, appetite, diabetes, sleep disorders, PTSD and many, many other diseases and ailments and psychological issues. Many of these therapies are more effective than toxic pharmaceuticals, without the harmful side effects. Medical marijuana has even show efficacy treating opioid addiction.
Growing Demand for Trained Professionals
The Natural Wellness Academy Online Medical Cannabis/CBD Guide Certification teaches you how this truly dynamic, disease-fighting weapon works.
Whether you want to create a lucrative professional career helping others improve their lives or would like to help you and your loved ones benefit from this miraculous plant, the Natural Wellness Academy Medical Cannabis/CBD Guide Certification provides cutting edge information, training and mentoring.
As a Cannabis Guide student, you’ll also receive a lifelong subscription to the Natural Wellness Academy Cannabis Newsletter, filled with the latest news, discoveries, treatments and updates on this rapidly developing profession.
You’ll also receive a free 3-month subscription to Cannakeys, the Medical Cannabis world’s number one research resource to get your practice off the ground.
It’s an amazing chance to transform your life, and the lives of those around you. We are truly excited to spread the word of revolutionary healing therapies that can literally change people’s health, and lives for the better. There are so many opportunities!
We look forward to working with you on this transformational journey.
A Holistic, Practical Curriculum
Click the module title to expand more details.
Part I: Comprehensive Cannabis
- Uses of the cannabis plant throughout the ages
- Cannabis use in ancient cultures: China, Egypt, India
- Early American medical and pharmaceutical applications
- Demon Days: how cannabis and marijuana came to be vilified
- The Restoration: a slow process of funded research, medical recognition and ongoing legalization
- Hemp: Past, Present and Future Applications
- Chemical components of the cannabis plant
- Different strains of the cannabis plant
- Interaction with other pharmaceutical and healing agents
- The Cannabis/Human Interface: The Endocannabinoid System
- How it works
- Overview of the specific conditions that are affected by the endocannabinoid system
- What current research is being done in the US (e.g. NIH, NSF)
- How cannabis is being used and researched in other nations
- What is CBD and how it differs from other cannabinoids
- Understanding the basic chemistry and extraction process
- Importance of sourcing out pesticide- and mold-free strains
- Delivery methods (oils, vapes, cremes, etc.)
- Research on CBD for treatment for chronic inflammatory conditions (markers for disease and obesity in our culture)
- How CBD works in Pain management
- Reference manual for the most common uses of CBD
- Veterinary uses of CBD
[/collapse][collapse title=”💭 Module 4. THC Overview”]
- Neuroscience of THC
- Benefits and Effects of THC
- Research on THC for Specific Conditions
- Terpenes, Terpenoids, Trichomes and their Impact on the ECS
- Smoking vs. vaporizing
- Inhaling vs. consuming
- Cooking (marijuana-medicated foods)
- Infusions (oils, extracts, butter)
- Juicing Leaves
- Research on Cannabis for for stress, anxiety, insomnia, and PTSD
- Applications in Dis-ease (Crohn’s etc.)
- Cancer Research re Cannabis
- Cannabis & Geriatrics (dementia, Parkinson’s, etc.)
[/collapse][collapse title=”⚕ Module 7. Cannabis Properties”]