- Certification title: Essential Hypnotherapy Skills
- Course length: 50 hours (complete in 4-6 months)
- Format: online course with five learning experiences, 3 teleconferences, and final test
- Includes: one private mentoring session with Dr. Rose via phone or Skype
- Your Mind: The Owner’s Manual by LindaJoy Rose, Ph.D.
- Excerpt: The Wizard Within by Dr. A. M. Krasner
- Excerpt: The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- Bonus: A Year of Positive Habits by LindaJoy Rose, Ph.D.
- History of Hypnosis and Mesmerism
- Structure of the Subconscious Mind
- Laws of the Mind
- Rules of Suggestion
- Trance induction and deepening techniques
- Self-talk Dynamics
- Guided Imagery and Visualization Techniques
- Basic Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Hypnotic States and Phenomena
- Rapport-building Skills
- Developing a Hypnotic Voice and Presence
- Pain Control
- Behavioral Modification for Weight Loss, Smoking Cessation, Habit Formation, Stress and Enhanced Performance
Still Have Questions?
Get your questions answered and learn more about the program, the school, and your instructor.
Read Now: Dr. LJ’s Interview with InStyle on How Hypnotherapy can Reduce Anxiety and Fortify the Immune System
Students will read through the texts and resources, complete supplemental online research, and respond to a series of Learning Experiences (essay questions, self-tests, exercises and assignments) to provide a basic grasp of the hypnotherapy principles listed above. There are 3 teleconferences with assignments along with 5 Learning Experiences. All assignments will be submitted via an online portal or emailed to the instructor for personalized review and constructive feedback. Students will have a chance to deepen their understanding of how this material applies to their own life or practice with a telephone Skype sessions with the instructor and supervised assignments. There is a short test to qualify for the certification.
- Develop an understanding on the uses of self-hypnosis and clinical hypnotherapy for improving a variety of life areas
- Learn about the operation, structure and dynamics of your mind
- Enhance imagination, creativity and intuition for greater success
- Understand the dynamics of the various levels of mind: Conscious, Subconscious and SuperConscious
- Change and neutralize negative behavioral patterns
- Increase memory and concentration
- Create suggestions and scripts for self-improvement, success and well-being
- Cultivate a career of helping others through accessing the power of the mind
- Improve your health and productivity
Upon graduation, the student should be able to compose and design self-therapies and suggestions for creating healthy habits, overcoming stress and negative behaviors, and enhancing their lifestyle.
Start Learning Now
Email email@example.com with questions, or click here to book a free call!
- 10 Lessons
- 1 Quiz
- Course Certificate