- Certification title: Essential Hypnotherapy Skills
- Course length: 50 hours (complete in 4-6 months)
- Format: online course with five learning experiences, 3 teleconferences, and final test
- Includes: one private mentoring session with Dr. Rose via phone or Skype
- Your Mind: The Owner’s Manual by LindaJoy Rose, Ph.D.
- Excerpt: The Wizard Within by Dr. A. M. Krasner
- Excerpt: The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- Bonus: A Year of Positive Habits by LindaJoy Rose, Ph.D.
- History of Hypnosis and Mesmerism
- Structure of the Subconscious Mind
- Laws of the Mind
- Rules of Suggestion
- Trance induction and deepening techniques
- Self-talk Dynamics
- Guided Imagery and Visualization Techniques
- Basic Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Hypnotic States and Phenomena
- Rapport-building Skills
- Developing a Hypnotic Voice and Presence
- Pain Control
- Behavioral Modification for Weight Loss, Smoking Cessation, Habit Formation, Stress and Enhanced Performance
Students will read through the texts and resources, complete supplemental online research, and respond to a series of Learning Experiences (essay questions, self-tests, exercises and assignments) to provide a basic grasp of the hypnotherapy principles listed above. There are 3 teleconferences with assignments along with 5 Learning Experiences. All assignments will be submitted via an online portal or emailed to the instructor for personalized review and constructive feedback. Students will have a chance to deepen their understanding of how this material applies to their own life or practice with a telephone Skype sessions with the instructor and supervised assignments. There is a short test to qualify for the certification.
- Develop an understanding on the uses of self-hypnosis and clinical hypnotherapy for improving a variety of life areas
- Learn about the operation, structure and dynamics of your mind
- Enhance imagination, creativity and intuition for greater success
- Understand the dynamics of the various levels of mind: Conscious, Subconscious and SuperConscious
- Change and neutralize negative behavioral patterns
- Increase memory and concentration
- Create suggestions and scripts for self-improvement, success and well-being
- Cultivate a career of helping others through accessing the power of the mind
- Improve your health and productivity
Upon graduation, the student should be able to compose and design self-therapies and suggestions for creating healthy habits, overcoming stress and negative behaviors, and enhancing their lifestyle.
Email email@example.com with questions, or click here to book a free call!