Our Holistic Health Certification is a multi-dimensional approach that addresses the most crucial aspects of nutrition, lifestyle and healthy habits. The Natural Wellness Academy offers a fully integrative approach to coaching – one that helps your clients align and integrate on many levels. Healing is a process, not an event. Our philosophy recognizes that healing must take place on all levels – body, mind and spirit.
This course gives you practical applications and teaches you how to motivate others to improve their health and vitality, control their weight naturally, and reverse the aging process. The Holistic Health Coaching will also change your perspective and lifestyle habits along with inspiring you to help others.
- Learn a “food as medicine” approach to natural wellness.
- Define the major alimentary functions of macro- and micro-nutrients and identify their major food sources.
- Comprehend the assimilation of glucose in the cells and how sugar impacts the body.
- Analyze pH factor in foods and how acidity and alkalinity affect digestion and overall health.
- Identify sources of inflammation in the body, including food allergies and sensitivities.
- Examine the effects of food choices on physical fitness and health.
- Explore the pitfalls of nations’ food supply and how to distinguish sound nutritional data from unreliable nutritional information.
- Construct a foundation for wellness nutrition based on current scientific research.
- Analyze the role of diet in causing and preventing various diseases, particularly chronic and obesity- diseases.
- Recognize healthy diet and food choices, and explain why such choices will help prevent health problems.
- Identify how the pH factor in foods impact health and the development of disease
- Employ techniques for improving metabolism and healthy mobility.
- Navigating mainstream supermarkets and health food stores and reading labels.