Module 1: Body
Read Raw Fusion Living chapters, complete four intensive learning experience assignments, and participate in and respond to at least one relevant webinar. 50 hours.
- Learn a “food as medicine” approach to natural wellness.
- Define the major alimentary functions of macro- and micro-nutrients and identify their major food sources.
- Comprehend the assimilation of glucose in the cells and how sugar impacts the body.
- Analyze pH factor in foods and how acidity and alkalinity affect digestion and overall health.
- Identify sources of inflammation in the body, including food allergies and sensitivities.
- Examine the effects of food choices on physical fitness and health.
- Explore the pitfalls of nations’ food supply and how to distinguish sound nutritional data from unreliable nutritional information.
- Construct a foundation for wellness nutrition based on current scientific research.
- Analyze the role of diet in causing and preventing various diseases, particularly chronic and obesity- diseases.
- Recognize healthy diet and food choices, and explain why such choices will help prevent health problems.
- Employ techniques for improving metabolism and healthy mobility.
- Navigating mainstream supermarkets and health food stores and reading labels.
Module 2: Mind
Read Raw Fusion Living, A Year of Positive Habits and WIN! chapters, complete two intensive learning experience assignments, and participate in and respond to at least one relevant webinar. 25 hours.
- Explore the Laws of the Mind and structure of the brain.
- Design strategies and subconscious dynamics for stress management.
- Analyze the dynamics of a “neural hijacking” and how to prevent recurrences.
- Recognize appropriate behavioral change modifications and lifestyle approaches for different ages and populations.
- Examine the source of cravings and strategies for mindfully dealing with them.
- Identify how to reinforce positive lifestyle habits and behaviors via suggestion.
- Define your personal learning channel and learn how to identify and mirror your clients’ modalities.
Module 3: Spirit
Read Seat of the Soul and WIN! chapters, complete three intensive learning experience assignments, and participate in and respond to at least one relevant webinar. 30 hours.
- Discuss the principles and application of energy balance.
- Explore a variety of modalities for accessing Intuition and inner guidance.
- Practice techniques for setting intentions, meditation and visualization.
- Learn how to develop an Abundance Mentality and Life Makeover Strategy.
Module 4: Coaching Dynamics
Read Seat of the Soul and WIN! chapters and complete three intensive learning experience assignments. Participate in and respond to at least one relevant webinar 10 hours.
- Learn how to guide your client to his/her goals and how to define the coaching relationship
- Explore a variety of coaching strategies for improving yourself and helping others
- Discover the practical aspects of the coaching profession such as contracts, marketing and practice-building
Module 5: Hands-On Workshop
Develop practical hands-on skills in food demonstrations, workshop development and presentation, and coaching applications. Can be performed remotely or on-site with Dr. LJ in Tampa or select locations. 20 hours.
- Learn the essentials of the Raw Fusion Lifestyle, with preparation and sampling of a wide variety of nutritious delicious smoothies, snacks, salads, main meals and desserts.
- Explore “Raw Fusion Solution” alternatives for your favorite comfort foods.
- Blending, processing and dehydrating tips, techniques and tools.
- Practice strategies to increase nutritional viability in meals.
- Practice coaching dynamics and the coaching interview.
- Training on subconscious structure and suggestion-building.
- Experience a Wellness Workshop, an event that can be targeted to corporations, medical offices and facilities, associations and groups interested in healthy living and preventative care strategies.
- Practice the various elements of the Wellness Workshop with supervision.
Module 6: Final Project
Students demonstrate mastery of general holistic health and life coaching concepts as well as specialization in an area of interest. 15 hours.
Students will be provided with a list of possible directions they can take with their final project, but examples of projects include:
- Facilitate a Wellness Workshop for a non-profit organization or school, and write a report on the experience.
- Create a mini cookbook with original recipes and photos for a day’s worth of meals: smoothie, snack, salad, main meal and dessert.
- Develop a Healthy Living pilot program for your local gym or another organization.
- Author a book on addressing a need in the natural wellness community, such as compiling information specific to your local community or focusing on an under-covered topic.