In this course, you will be trained as a professional Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor, exploring a wide variety of tried and true meditation and mindfulness practices that will teach your clients how to live in grace and with present moment awareness. As a Meditation/Mindfulness teacher, you can work with individuals or groups. Many health and fitness centers, medical groups, hospitals, corporations, schools and associations are contracting qualified instructors to help their patients and/or employees improve their mental health and productivity by controlling stress and tapping into more of the mind’s potential.
The Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor course covers the whole panorama of this popular trend in mind/body/spirit wellness for schools, companies and corporations. Some of the topics you will be exploring:
- How to structure effective meditation scripts
- Voice modulation
- Mindfulness exercises and tips
- Marketing yourself as a Meditation/Mindfulness Instructor
- Understanding how meditation can help alleviate stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional disorders
- Creating and designing the ultimate meditation space
- How to work with clients in person or virtually
- Working with the chakra system
- Tools, tips and techniques to enhance meditative practice
- And so much more!