COMING IN OCTOBER
- Explore the structure of the brain and the areas that affect behavior.
- Discover the Laws of the Mind and structure of the brain.
- Design strategies and subconscious dynamics for stress management.
- Analyze the dynamics of a “neural hijacking” and how to prevent recurrences.
- Recognize appropriate behavioral change modifications and lifestyle approaches for different ages and populations.
- Examine the source of cravings and strategies for mindfully dealing with them.
- Identify how to reinforce positive lifestyle habits and behaviors via suggestion.
- Define your personal learning channel and learn how to identify and mirror your clients’ modalities.
- Power of Suggestion
- Relaxation Tools
- Setting Boundaries
- The Enneagram and Myers Brigg’s
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Building Intuition 101
- Guided Imagery and Affirmations
- Improving Relationships
- Coaching Applications
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Projections (Shadow, Archetypes)