The Natural Wellness for Canines Coaching Certification fills the gap between serious health issues and injuries that require veterinary intervention — and those worrisome aches, ailments, conditions and behaviors that can be treated successfully at home, using drug-free, natural/holistic remedies, supplements, healing therapies, and informed Holistic care. This is a 12-month course, but students can graduate in as little as 9 months.
- Ideal for pet professionals who want to add valuable skills and certifications, expand their services, boost their customer base and command higher fees.
- It’s priceless knowledge for pet parents who want to optimize their dog’s health and happiness, reduce vet trips and bills, and comfort their furry friends in emergencies.
- Holistic Health Coaches and Professionals can cast a wider net in your practice and offer services for the entire family!
Receive one-on-one mentoring from Charlotte Erika Walker, UK-based Holistic Animal Health Practitioner.
The Natural Wellness for Canines Coaching Certification shows you how to:
- Avoid the time, money, aggravation, indecision and both human and pet stress associated with unnecessary veterinary visits
- Practice fascinating alternative therapies to enhance your pets’ well-being and quality of life
- Minimize unnecessary use of medications with potentially harmful or toxic side effects;
- Implement natural remedies and supplements
- Apply healing therapies and techniques
- Emergency canine first-aid
- Utilize simple training and behavioral methods for optimum well-being
- Incorporate a pharma-free holistic approach to pet wellness
- Naturally treat common ailments, injuries, behaviors, and more
- Save you and/or your clients potentially thousands of dollars on vet bills.