Deep in the magnificent jungles of the Amazonian Rainforest, and all over Pachamama, humble, deeply spiritual people have been reverently protecting and practicing right relationship with Earth Medicines. These medicines can help us to dissolve the barriers & distortions keeping us bound to the three-dimensional world illusion of suffering and limitation.
Humans have benefitted from our plant, fungi and animal friends’ healing properties for as long as we have inhabited the Earth. Since the time of our most ancient Earthly ancestors, ailments of the mind, body and spirit have been eased through the use of these sacred tools.
In this Sacred Journey Facilitator Course, you will learn how to apply ancient wisdom and modern techniques to tap into your unique “medicine” and guide others on journeys of renewal and self-discovery. In fact, your own transformational journey will form the template for how you will work with others.
This course is 9-12 months, mainly online learning through multimedia and multidimensional tools that appeal to all of the Learning Channels and senses. You work at your own pace and receive one-on-one mentoring from medicine woman, Lindsey Webb (more information about her below). Here is a brief outline of the 9 Modules of the Sacred Journey Facilitator course. Below, find more information on topics covered and resources provided.
- Module One. Introduction to Sacred Journeying & Non-Ordinary States
- Module Two. Earth Medicines Throughout Time
- Module Three. Cultural & Ethical Considerations
- Module Four. Foundational Practices for Journeying
- Module Five. Meet the Medicines: Science, Spirit & Sourcing
- Module Six. Preparing for The Journey: Set, Setting & Intention
- Module Seven. Sacred Journeying: The Magic of the Moment
- Module Eight. Afterglow: Why Integration is the Most Important Part
- Module Nine. Finding Your Medicine: Tools for the Path Forward
In this course, we will explore:
- The meaning of terms such as Earth Medicines, Psychedelics, Entheogens, along with the impact terminology has on the healing process.
- The Origin Stories and history of how various Earth Medicines have been used throughout time.
- Cultural understandings from seed to Sacred Journey. The ethics and inherited responsibility you will have as a sacred medicine carrier.
- Developing Right Relationship with Sacred Medicines: Science, Spirit, Sourcing & Recommended Applications for Journey Work
- Banisteriopsis caapi (ayahuasca vine)*
- Cannabis and other herbal smoking blends
- Rapeh (plant snuff)
- Various cacti such as San Pedro
- Kambo (frog medicine)
- Cacao (sacred drinking chocolate)
- many more medicines from as far as the jungle and as close as your back porch.
- Pre-integration, the importance of set & setting and the critical nature of post journey integration support.
- Trauma Informed Care
- Reframing Past “Bad Trips” to allow for second chances
- Tools for ethical and kind guidance when working with trauma survivors.
- Safety measures, case studies, anecdotal & clinical research, legalities of facilitation, decriminalization efforts & barriers to access.
- Types of Journeys: From Microdosing (Sub-perceptive) to Ceremony
- The transition to facilitating others’ journeys-how to include your new ascension tools in your coaching practice.