This agreement sets forth the terms, conditions, disclaimers, limitations and parameters of the agreement entered into by the undersigned student (hereinafter “Student”) and the Natural Wellness Academy, LLC (hereinafter “NWA”). NWA is an organization engaged in the dissemination of information pertaining to holistic health and natural wellness for educational purposes via the presentation of courses in various areas of interest. Student is a person who is interested in receiving educational materials and information from NWA subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and disclaimers contained herein. NWA agrees to provide Student with materials and instruction based upon a curriculum created by NWA, and Student agrees to provide an agreed upon fee to NWA for the provision of that educational material and instruction.
- Age Restriction: Student acknowledges and affirms that he/she is over the age of eighteen (18) years and is legally able to enter this agreement. Student agrees not to provide, disclose, reveal or discuss any information obtained from any NWA course, event or program with anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years. If NWA learns that Student has provided any information gained from NWA to a person under the age of eighteen (18) years or has attempted to allow a person under that age to in any way participate in the courses, events or programs offered by NWA, Student will be immediately terminated from any participation with NWA courses, events or programs with no refund for any monies paid to NWA.
- Right to Amend Curriculum: Student acknowledges and affirms that NWA has the sole discretion to include or exclude whatever topics, information, or educational areas it chooses within its curriculum and reserves the sole right to remove topics or information from the curriculum without notice to Student. In the event of live presentations of information, NWA reserves the right to substitute speakers who have been listed as presenting at any event or to alter the advertised presentation in any form which NWA deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- NWA offers its own certification to students upon their successful completion of courses. NWA reserves the right to establish, within its own discretion, the particular requirements and conditions that must be satisfied in order to receive such certification and reserves the right to change, amend, or alter those requirements and conditions at any time. NWA makes no warranty that attendance at any course, event or program will qualify Student for any particular type of employment, vocation or position and Student agrees that there is no promise or expectation that completion of any NWA course, event or program will result in employment, financial gain, or any other outcome for Student. The materials and information provided by NWA are offered “as is” with no warranty as to their accuracy, usefulness, or likely results of use.
- Use of Course Materials: NWA agrees to provide Student with educational materials and information which are proprietary to NWA. Student agrees that the provision of these materials is intended for the sole use and benefit of the Student. NWA does not grant Student any right to, and Student agrees he/she will not in fact distribute, copy, or in any way disseminate those materials and information to other persons, whether for commercial purposes or not. Student agrees that all materials and information provided by NWA is the intellectual property of NWA and that Student may not engage in the copying, reproduction, republication, dissemination, sale, display or any other form of distribution of those materials and information.
- Copyright Policy: All the content is property of NWA or its affiliates, unless noted otherwise. All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. You are not authorized to reproduce, sell, profit from, build upon, claim as your own or modify any part of the course content.
- This site may contain links to other sites, including, among others, those of advertisers, other third parties and companies whose trademarks may appear on this site. We are not responsible for the information collection practices or the content of the sites to which we link.
- Refunds may be allowed prior to course access, less any expenses incurred to that date of withdrawal. No refunds may be issued after course access has been granted.
- Limitation of Liability: NWA shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors in or omissions from the Online Services or any Materials available or not included therein, (b) the unavailability or interruption of the Online Services or any features thereof or any Materials, (c) your use of the Online Services or Materials (regardless of whether you received any assistance from a Covered Party in using the Online Services), (d) your use of any equipment in connection with the Online Services, (e) the content of Materials, or (f) any delay or failure in performance beyond the reasonable control of a Covered Party.
- Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any dispute or controversy arising from or relating to this agreement shall be brought in Courts having jurisdiction over Hillsborough County Florida, including the 13th Judicial Circuit of the State of Florida and/or the United States District Court/Middle District of Florida. In the event of litigation related to this agreement occurs, the prevailing party in that litigation shall be entitled to recover costs associated with that litigation, including reasonable attorney’s fees.